博士后招聘（Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position)
1) Job Description: A postdoctoral fellow position is available in the lab of Intelligent Human-Machine Systems with the School of Mechanical Engineering at the Beijing Institute of Technology. The selected candidate will work on brain-machine interfaces, brain-controlled vehicles (robots), human motor intention understanding and recognition, human behavior/cognition modeling, and/or human-machine collaboration control.
2) Qualifications: Candidates should have a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or a related discipline. Experience in brain-machine interfaces, signal processing, machine learning, dynamics and control, or intelligent vehicles (robots) is essential. Strong programming skills in C/C++/Python and Matlab are required. Strong English writing skills are preferred.
3) To apply: Interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to Prof. Bi at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
July 20,2018 Prof. Bi attended the 2018 IEEE/ASME AIM, Auckland, New Zealand.
July 12, 2018, The paper by Yun Lu, Jinling Lian, and Hongqi Li has been accepted for publication in the IEEE TNSRE.
July 8,2018 Hongqi Li received the 2018 graduate research grant from BIT.
May 28, 2018 Prof. Bi attended the 2018 BCI meeting in Pacific Grove, USA.
May 23, 2018 Many congratulations to Jinlin for his being selected as a student of Master Classes of the 2018 BCI Meeting.
May 22, 2018. Many congratulations to Jinlin for his receiving the 2018 BCI Meeting Student Award.
Apr. 27, 2018. The paper by Jingwei Zhang and Jinling Lian has been accepted for oral presentation in 2018 IEEE/ASME AIM in Auckland, Newzealand.
Mar. 1, 2018 Prof. Bi was elevated to the grade of IEEE Senior member.
Feb. 10, 2018 Teng Teng, Jinling Lian, and Weijie Fei attended the first conference on Human Augmentation Technique, in Shanghai.
Jan. 06, 2018 Prof. Bi has received Natural Science Award (2nd Place Prize) by MOE of China.
Dec. 25, 2017 Prof. Bi has received the Electronics and Information Science and Technology Award (2nd Place Prize) by Chinese Society of Electronics, 2017.
Dec. 11, 2017 Prof. Bi has been in Nanyang Technological University for an academic visit.
Oct. 14, 2017 Prof. Bi attended the 2017 IEEE SMC in Banff, Canada.
Oct.01, 2017 Yun Lu received the 2017 graduate research grant from BIT.
Sept. 27, 2017 Congratulations to Teng Teng, Jinling Lian, and Yun Lu on their patent having been authorized.
Sept. 26, 2017 Yun Lu has been selected to receive the 2017 graduate student research grant. Congratulations!
Sep. 15, 2017 Congratulations to Xinan Fan, Mingtao Wang, Teng Teng, and Yun Lu for their patent having been authorized.
Sep. 2, 2017 The paper coauthered by Lei Su, Weijie Fei, and Jinling Lian has been accepted for presentation in the CAC 2017 held in Jinan.
Aug. 13, 2017 Congratulations to Teng Teng for his paper having been accepted for publication in the IEEE T on ITS.
July 15, 2017 Congratulations to Fujian He for his paper having been accepted for presentation in the 2017 IEEE SMC in Banff, Canada.
June 15, 2017 Dr. Xiaochuan Zhao, Research Scientist, CHINA NORTH INDUSTRIES GROUP, will give a talk for our group at 9:30 am on June 16 in Qiushi Building 401.
May 30, 2017 Jinling Lian, Weijie Fei, Feleke, and Prof. Bi attended the NER'17 in Shanghai.
May 17, 2017 Congratulations to Weijie Fei on his paper having been accepted for presentation in IEEE EMBC 2017 in Jeju, Korea.
May 8, 2017 Teng Teng and Prof. Bi won the runner-up in the MEN's doubles and Yun Lu won the third place in the Men's singles at the annual badminton contest of the School of Mechanical Engineering, BIT.
Apr. 26, 2017 Weijie Fei and Hongqi Li have been admitted to the PhD program in mechanical engineering.
Apr. 23, 2017 Prof. Bi attended the ICIST 2017 in Da Nang, Vietnam.
Apr. 20, 2017 Congratulations to Huikang Wang and Teng Teng on their paper having been accepted for presentation in IEEE EMBC 2017 in Jeju, Korea.
Mar. 1, 2017 Congratulations to Feleke on his paper having been accepted for presentation in IEEE NER 2017 in Shanghai.
Feb. 17, 2017 Congratulations to Jinling Lian on his paper having been accepted for presentation in IEEE NER 2017 in Shanghai.
Jan. 20, 2017 Congratulations to Teng Teng on his paper having been accepted for presentation in ICIST 2017 in Da Nang, Vietnam.
Dec. 20, 2016 Prof. Bi receives funding from CHINA NORTH INDUSTRIES GROUP.
Dec. 01, 2016 Congratulations to Tenghuan He on his receving a very big offer from Japanese WAP Corp..
Oct. 04, 2016 Prof. Bi will attend the 2016 IEEE SMC in Budapest, Hungary.
Sept. 25, 2016 Congratulations to Yun Lu, Xinan Fan, and Jinling Lian for their paper having been accepted by IEEE TNSRE!
Sept.7, 2016 Weclome the new Phd student, Zahid Razzaq, and master students,Hongqi Li, Huikang Wang, and QiQi Zhang, to join our team!
July 18, 2016 Prof. Bi attended the 2016 IEEE/ASME AIM in Banff, Canada.
July 01, 2016 Prof. Bi attended the IEEE BioRob 2016 in NUS, Singapore.
June 26, 2016 Prof. Bi attended the IEEE IV 2016 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
June 14, 2016 Prof. Bi, Teng Teng, Jinling Lian, and Yun Lu et. al visited CHINA NORTH INDUSTRIES GROUP.
June 07, 2016 Congratulations to Zhitao Yuan and Swandya Eka Pratiwi for completing their master programs.
May 04, 2016 Prof. Bi and Yun Lu won the championship of the badminton contest in the School of Mechanical Engineering, BIT.
May 03, 2016 Mingtao Wang's paper has been accepted for oral presentation in 2016 AIM, Banff, Canada.
Apr. 05, 2016 Congratulations to Tenghuan He for the acceptance of his paper for presentation in the 2016 IEEE IV in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Jan. 29, 2016 Prof. Bi receives research funding from Beijing Natural Science Fundation.
Jan. 25, 2016 Congratulations to Mingtao Wang for completing the master program and receiving the master degree.
Jan. 11, 2016 Congratulations to Prof. Bi for his being voted "Top Ten Good Advisors" in BIT!
Jan. 08, 2016 The patent regarding the brain-controlled cursor based on SSVEP and P300 has been authorized.
Nov. 26, 2015 Prof. Arvaneh, University of Sheffield, UK, will give a talk at 2:00pm, the 3rd of December, 2015, Qiushi Building 401.
Nov. 20, 2015 Congratulations to Mingtao Wang for his winning the 2015 national scholarship for graduate students!
Oct. 18, 2015 Prof. Huafei Sun will give a talk for our group in Qiushi Building 401, at 2:00 pm on Oct. 22, 2015.
Oct. 13, 2015 Prof. Bi, Jinling Lian, and Yun Lu will attend the CBME 2015 in Nanjing, Oct. 16-20, 2015.
Sept. 24, 2015 Welcome the new PhD student, Feleke Aberham Genetu, to join us!
Sept. 22, 2015 Prof. Bi attended the 2015 IEEE ITSC in Las Palmas, Spain.
Sept. 10, 2015 We welcome three new master students, Fujian He, Lei Su, and Yan Hu, to join the IHMS lab!
Aug. 26, 2015 We welcome Prof. Wenhua Chen, Loughborough University, UK, to visit our lab!
Aug. 19, 2015 We receive research funding from National Science Fundation of China.
Aug. 08, 2015 Prof. Bi attended the IEEE ICIA 2015 in Lijiang and gave a talk about modeling brain-controlled vehicles.
Aug. 01, 2015 Prof. Bi attended 2015 CCC in Hangzhou.
July 15, 2015 Welcome Prof. Jingang Yi from the State University of New Jersey, USA to visit our lab!
July 03, 2015 Guodong Gan's second patent has been authorized. Congratulations!
July 01, 2015 Prof. Bi and Teng Teng attended 2015 IEEE IV in Seoul.
June 01, 2015 Prof. Bi attended 2015 IEEE ICRA in Seattle.
May 15, 2015 Teng Teng received the travel grant to the 2015 IEEE IV in Seoul.
May 12, 2015 Jinling Lian has been admitted to the PhD program in mechanical engineering.
Apr. 03, 2015 Teng Teng's paper was accepted for presentation at the 2015 IEEE IV.
Mar. 28, 2015 Best wishes to Xinan Fan and Cuie Wang as they move toward the new chapters in their lives.
Mar. 27, 2015 Teng Teng was selected to receive the 2015 graduate student research grant. Congratulations.
Mar. 26, 2015 We are pleased to announce that Xinan Fan received his second patent authorized!
Mar. 16, 2015 We welcome the new PhD student Nehila Abdelhak to our lab!
Mar. 13, 2015 We welcome the new master student Benfatmi Abderrezzq to our group!
Feb. 04, 2015 Congratulations to Xinan Fan for winning the outstanding doctoral dissertation award at the BIT!
- Using the Support Vector Regression Approach to Model Human Performance IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics Part A-Systems and Humans: May 2011 ,vol. 41, no. 3 ,pp. 410-417 摘要 下载全文
- Effects of Symmetry and Number of Compositional Elements on Chinese Users＼ Aesthetic Ratings of Interfaces: Experimental and Modeling Investigations International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction: 02 Feb 2011 ,vol. 27, no. 3 ,pp. 245-259 摘要 下载全文
- A Head-Up Display-based P300 Brain-Computer Interface for Destination Selection IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems: Dec. 2013 ,vol. 14, no.4 ,pp. 1996-2001 摘要 下载全文
- Using Queuing Network and Logistic Regression to Model Driving with a Visual Distraction Task International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction: 2014 ,vol. 30, no. 1 ,pp. 32-39 摘要 下载全文
- Detecting Driver Normal and Emergency Lane-changing Intentions With Queuing Network-based Driver Models International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction: Feb. 2015 ,vol.31,no. 2 ,pp. 139-145 摘要 下载全文
更新于：2018-07-19 18:22 累计访问量：26710