地址:251 Fuller Road,Albany,NY,12203
State University of New York at Albany Atmopsherice Science Research Center,Doctor | 2007.8-2013.7
武汉大学 电子信息学院,Master | 2003.8-2006.2
武汉大学 电子信息学院,Bachelor | 1999.8-2003.6
Research scientist, ASRC, SUNY at Albany, USA Nov. 2014 - Now
Post-doctoral, ASRC, SUNY at Albany, USA Oct. 2013 - Nov. 2014
Ph. D. student, research assistant, ASRC, SUNY at Albany, USA Sept. 2008- Aug. 2013
Visiting scholar, Atmospheric Science Research Center, SUNY at Albany, USA Mar. 2006 - Sept. 2008
Graduated student, research assistant, Wuhan University, China Sept. 2003 - Jul. 2006
1. Instrument and calibration facility development for New York State Mesonet 2013 – present
· Work on an advance instrument system environment Sky Imager-Radiometer (eSIR) development for New York State Mesonet. The New York State Mesonet is a comprehensive statewide network of automated stations that will make New York the only state capable of providing 3-dimensional real-time, highly accurate meteorological data. The eSIR instruments have been deployed at 17 enhanced NY State Mesonet sites with Lidar and Microwave radiometer.
· The radiometer module of eSIR currently works at 7 wavelength channels (i.e., 415 nm, 500 nm, 610nm, 670 nm, 870 nm, 940 nm, and 1020 nm). With shadow band technique, it not only measures spectral direct and diffuse irradiance simultaneously, but also the forward scattering lobe of the sun. With a proprietary analytics package, the radiometer enables accurate retrievals of optical properties of aerosol, cloud, ozone, and water vapor in the atmosphere. The sky imager module can take the whole sky image with high resolution. The shared scanning shadowband blocks the sun for the sky imager, which enhances the dynamic range of the sky imager to detect optically thin clouds for cloud distribution and motion.
· Build calibration facility lab for NY State Mesonet, which including absolute radiation calibration system, spectrum response calibration system, cosine response calibration system, sensor linearity calibration system, camera calibration system, and etc.
· Use Altium Designer, SolidWorks, and Visual Studio to design electric system, mechanic system, and application software, respectively. Use Python and MATALAB to write data processing and analysis package.
2. Ph. D. program: Solar radiation measurements and their applications in climate research 2008-2013
· The primary purpose of this dissertation is to improve the retrievals of aerosol and cloud optical properties from solar radiation measurements and extend their applications in the climate research.
· Based on the Multi-Filter Rotating Shadowband Radiometer (MFRSR) and Thin-Cloud Rotating Shadowband Radiometer (TCRSR) measurements, developed retrieval algorithms for aerosol single scattering albedo (SSA) and cloud properties of optically thin water clouds, respectively.
· In charge of the development of a high resolution Oxygen A-band Spectrometer (HABS) and evaluated the spectra and polarization performance of HABS through radiative closure by comparing HABS measured spectra with the related model simulated spectra.
· Use the long term MFRSR measurements to study climatology of aerosol and cloud optical properties for ACRF sites in the tropical warm pool (TWP) region and the North Slope of Alaska (NSA) region respectively.
3. US Department of Energy (DOE) Atmospheric Science Research (ASR) program: Development of Multi-channel Rotating Shadowband Radiometer (MRSR) 2006- 2008
· Developed a prototype of MRSR instrument by using Altium Designer, Quartus, Visual Studio, SolidWorks, and etc., which can measure the intensity of solar aureole under thin cloud situation.
· Developed the related retrieval algorithm in FORTAN language, which can simultaneously retrieve the cloud optical depth and effective radius for optically thin water clouds.
4. “Fifteenth” National Scientific and Technological Project: Development of Fourier Transform Interferometer (FTIR) spectrum analytic instrument Project2003-2006
· Designed the electronic system for FTIR instrument by using Altium Designer and Quartus.
· Did error analysis simulation for the spectrum transform interferometer by using MATLAB.
更新于：2019-06-06 04:12 累计访问量：332