1. Scanning photocurrent microscopy (photocurrent mapping microscopy, laser beam induced current microscopy)
1) Spatial resolution: ~0.7μm
2) Wavelength of lasers: 375nm-2μm (continuous laser) and 2.7-4.3μm (nanosecond pulse laser)
3) Temperature: 77-300K
2. Lake Shore TTPX Probe Station with laser illuminstions
1) Simultaneous electronic IV and photoresponse measurements for photodetector, phototransistor, and photodiodes.
2) Laser illumination are 375nm-2μm (continuous laser) and 2.7-4.3μm (nanosecond pulse laser)
3) Keithley 4200-SCS Parameter Analyzer for basic I-V and C-V measurement sweeps to advanced ultra-fast pulsed I-V, and transient I-V measurements.
3. Ultraviolet, visable, near infrared (0.8-2μm), and infrared (1-10μm) laser sources.
4. Van der walls heterostructure fabrication platform
5. Glove box and Fixed transfer
6. Ultraviolet lithography and MicroWriter
7. Atmospheric probe station
8. Home-made imaging system
1) A digital camera was dissembled, the CCD unit can be replaced by phtodetector/photodiode/phototransistor.
2) Ultraviolet, visable, and infrared imaging (Ultraviolet, visable, and infrared camera).
9. Atomic layer deposition and E-beam evaporator
10. Raman spectra, optical microscope, and wire bonding