Jianye Hao is currently an Associate Professor in School of Software at Tianjin University. He received his Ph.D degree in Computer Science and Engineering from The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2013 and B.E. degree from School of Computer Science and Technology at Harbin Institute of Technology in 2008.
Jianye Hao was a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Pillar of Information System Technology and Design (ISTD) at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) from 2013 to 2015. He was also a Lecturer at ISTD of SUTD from Nov 2014 to Mar 2015. He was a Visiting Research Fellow at National University of Singapore and University of Wollongong in 2011 and 2014 respectively.
- Hierarchical Deep Multiagent Reinforcement Learning arXiv:1809.09332: 2018
- Learning to Advertise with Adaptive Exposure via Constrained Two-Level Reinforcement Learning arXiv:1809.03149: 2018
- A Deep Bayesian Policy Reuse Approach Against Non-Stationary Agents Proceedings of the Thirty-second Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS): 2018 Download
- Achieving Cooperation Through Deep Multiagent Reinforcement Learning in Sequential Prisoners Dilemmas Adaptive Learning Agents (ALA) Workshop at AAMAS 2018: 2018 Download
- Recurrent Deep Multiagent Q-Learning for Autonomous Brokers in Smart Grid Proceedings of the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI18): 2018 Download
Updated on:2019-01-20 18:46 Total Visits:18891