Jianye Hao is currently an Associate Professor in School of Software at Tianjin University. He received his Ph.D degree in Computer Science and Engineering from The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2013 and B.E. degree from School of Computer Science and Technology at Harbin Institute of Technology in 2008.
Jianye Hao was a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Pillar of Information System Technology and Design (ISTD) at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) from 2013 to 2015. He was also a Lecturer at ISTD of SUTD from Nov 2014 to Mar 2015. He was a Visiting Research Fellow at National University of Singapore and University of Wollongong in 2011 and 2014 respectively.
- Efficient and Robust Emergence of Norms through Heuristic Collective Learning ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems (TAAS): 2017 ,Volume 12 Issue 4 ,Article No. 23
- The Dynamics of Reinforcement Social Learning in Networked Cooperative Multiagent Systems Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence: 2017 ,58: ,111-122
- Defending against man-in-the-middle attack in repeated games Proceedings of the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI17): 2017
- Optimal personalized defense strategy against man-in-the-middle attack Proceedings of the 31st AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI17): 2017 Download
- Blind Image Denoising via Dependent Dirichlet Process Tree IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI): 2016 Download
Updated on:2018-01-22 11:12 Total Visits:10360