Jianye Hao is currently an Associate Professor in School of Software at Tianjin University, leading the lab of Deep Reinforcement Learning (http://www.icdai.org). He received his Ph.D degree in Computer Science and Engineering from The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2013 and B.E. degree from School of Computer Science and Technology at Harbin Institute of Technology in 2008. Jianye Hao was a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Pillar of Information System Technology and Design (ISTD) at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) from 2013 to 2015. He was also a Lecturer at ISTD of SUTD from Nov 2014 to Mar 2015. He was a Visiting Research Fellow at National University of Singapore and University of Wollongong in 2011 and 2014 respectively.
- Towards Cooperation in Sequential Prisoners Dilemmas: a Deep Multiagent Reinforcement Learning Approach Proceedings of International Conference on Distributed Artificial Intelligence,: 2019 (Best Paper Award)
- Learning Adaptive Display Exposure for Real-Time Advertising CIKM 2019: 2019
- Action Semantics Network: Considering the Effects of Actions in Multiagent Systems arXiv:1907.11461: 2019
- Disentangling Dynamics and Returns: Value Function Decomposition with Future Prediction Arxiv 2019: 2019
- Wuji: Automatic Online Combat Game Testing Using Evolutionary Deep Reinforcement Learning ASE 2019 (Distinguished Paper Award): 2019
Updated on:2020-04-25 09:13 Total Visits:12974