A new PhD position in adaptive dynamic optimization is open. Please contact Dr. Jun Fu at email@example.com if interested.
A new Automatica paper is published online: Jun Fu, Tai-fang Li, Tianyou Chai, and Chunyi Su, Sampled-data-based stabilization of switched linear neutral systems, Automatica, Vol. 72, pp.92-99, 2016.
- Local optimization of dynamic programs with guaranteed satisfaction of path constraints Automatica: 2015 ,62 ,184-192 (Regular paper) Download
- Global Finite-Time Stabilization of a Class of Switched Nonlinear Systems with the Powers of Positive Odd Rational Numbers Automatica: 2015 ,54 ,360-373 (Regular paper)
- Robust adaptive dynamic programming of two-player zero-sum games for continuous-time linear systems IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems: 2015 ,26(12) ,3314-3319. (Corresponding author)
- Missile Guidance Law Based on Robust Model Predictive Control Using Neural-Network Optimization IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems: 2015 ,28(6) ,1803-1809
- An adaptive generalized predictive control method for nonlinear systems based on ANFIS and multiple models IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems: 2010 ,18(6) ,1070-1082
Updated on:2016-10-27 20:37 Total Visits:714