2 papers are accepted by CVPR 2017!
1 paper is accepted by Proceedings of the IEEE!
2 papers are accepted by IPMI 2017!
1 paper is accepted by Human Brain Mapping!
Our paper is selected as a candidate of Best Student Paper Award for ICME 2016!
3 papers are accepted by AAAI 2017!
1 paper is accepted by IEEE TPAMI!
2 papers are accepted by IJCV!
4 papers are accepted by CVPR 2016!
CV:Junwei Han （韩军伟） obtained the BS, MS, and Ph.D degrees from Northwestern Polytechnical University. He has worked in Nanyang Technological University, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Dublin City University, and University of Dundee. He also worked in Microsoft Research Aisa and University of Surrey as a visiting researcher. From 2010, he has been working in Northwestern Polytechnical University, China, as a full professor. He has published more than 60 papers in international journals including more than 40 IEEE Transacitons papers and more than 30 papers in top conference papers, for example, CVPR, ICCV,ACM MM, IJCAI, AAAI, MICCAI, IPMI. His publications have been cited more than 2500 times by international researchers. Three of his papers were nominated as the best student paper award in ACM Multimedia 2010, the Young Scientist Award in MICCAI 2011, and best student paper award in ICME 2016, respectively. He received EU Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships. He is currently an associate editor for five international journals: IEEE Trans. on Human-Machine Systems, Neurocomputing, Multidimensional Systems and Signal Processing (Springer), Machine Vision and Applications, and JSM Biomedical Imaging Data Papers.
- A Multi-Stage Sparse Coding Framework to Explore the Effects of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure MICCAI: 2016
- Bridging Saliency Detection to Weakly Supervised Object Detection Based on Self-paced Curriculum Learning IJCAI: 2016
- Robust and Sparse Fuzzy K-Means Clustering IJCAI: 2016
- Detection of Co-salient Objects by Looking Deep and Wide International Journal of Computer Vision: ,Accepted, 2016
- Co-saliency Detection via A Self-paced Multiple-instance Learning Framework IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence: ,Accepted, 2016
Updated on:2017-05-15 15:20 Total Visits:35314