I achieved my Bachelor degree and Ph.d degree at Fudan University (Shanghai, China) in 2010 and 2015 respectively. My Ph.d supervisor is Professor Jiangang Ying. After a postdocal project following Professor Zhi-Ming Ma at Institute of Applied Mathematics (AMSS, CAS), I am now an assistant professor at the same place.
If you have any questions, please mail to: email@example.com.
- On stiff problems via Dirichlet Forms Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré: To appear Download
- Snapping out Walsh Brownian motion and related stiff problem Potential Analysis: to appear
- A brief introduction to KPZ equation and KPZ universality 中国科学：数学: 2019 Download
- On the Dirichlet form of three-dimensional Brownian motion conditioned to hit the origin Sci China Math: to appear Download
- Regular Dirichlet extensions of one-dimensional Brownian motion Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré: to appear Download
Updated on:2019-10-23 09:30 Total Visits:3204