I am currently an Associate Professor (Graduate Supervisor) in the 3D Visual Computing Team (directed by Prof. Xiaopeng Zhang), National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China. My current research interests include three-dimensional scene reconstruction and scene semantic understanding.
I received the B.S. degrees in Information Engineering from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunication, Beijing, China, in 2009, and the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China, in 2014. From July 2014 to April 2016, I was also a Postdoctoral fellow (advised by Prof. Xukun Shen) at State Key Laboratory of Virtual Reality Technology and System, Beihang University, Beijing, China.
For more details, please refer to https://shibiaoxu.github.io
- Automatic Building Rooftop Extraction from Aerial Images via Hierarchical RGB-D Priors IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing: 2018 ,DOI:10.1109/TGRS.2018.2850972
- PM-PM: PatchMatch With Potts Model for Object Segmentation and Stereo Matching IEEE Transactions on Image Processing: 2015 ,24(7):2182-2196
- Automatic Road Detection and Centerline Extraction via Cascaded End-to-end Convolutional Neural Network IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing: 2017 ,55(6):3322-3337
- Building Extraction from Remotely Sensed Images by Integrating Saliency Cue IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing: 2017 ,10(3):906-919
- Robust Rooftop Extraction from Visible Band Images Using Higher Order CRF IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing: 2015 ,53(8):4483-4495
Updated on:2019-02-17 15:56 Total Visits:581