Siyu Xia is working as an associate professor with the School of Automation at Southeast University, Nanjing, China. He received his BE and MS degrees in automationengineering from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing,China, in 2000 and 2003, respectively, and the Ph.D. degree in patternrecognition and intelligence system from Southeast University, Nanjing, China, in2006. Since then he has been working in the School of Automation at SoutheastUniversity, Nanjing, China. From 2010 to 2011, he was a visiting scholar in theDepartment of Computer Science and Engineering, State University of New York atBuffalo. He worked as a research scientist in the short term in the Departmentof Computer Science and Engineering, SUNY at Buffalo, in 2012. He is currentlya visiting scholar in the College of Electrical and Computer Engineering atNortheastern University, USA, from May 2018. His research interests includeimage processing, applied machine learning, social media analysis, andintelligent vision systems. He was the recipient of the Science Research FamousAchievement Award in Higher Institution of China in 2015. He has served as thereviewer of many journals including TIP, T-SMC-B, T-IFS, T-MM, IJPRAI, andNeurocomputing. He received Outstanding Reviewer Award for Journal ofNeurocomputing in 2016. He has also served on the PC/SPC for the conferencesincluding AAAI, ACM-MM, ICME, and ICMLA. He is a member of IEEE and ACM.
- Fast Facial Image Analogy with Spatial Guidance IEEE Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG): 2019
- Arc-support Line Segments Revisited: An Efficient and High-quality Ellipse Detection Transactions on Image Processing: 2019
- Multi-scale Adaptive Structure Network for Human Pose Estimation from Color Images The 14th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV): 2018
- Album to Family Tree: A Graph based Method for Family Relationship Recognition Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV): 2018
- Deep Evolutionary 3D Diffusion Heat Maps for Large-pose Face Alignment 29TH BRITISH MACHINE VISION CONFERENCE (BMVC): 2018
Updated on:2019-08-15 22:49 Total Visits:1323